Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hankyong National University in Anseong

This month we visited Hankyong national university in Anseong . We went there to meet our friend Chiranjit.He took us all around the campus. Need less to say this university too like other korean universities is quite scenic and beautifully maintained. Its the only National University of Gyeonggi province.

Wth Chiranjit

In front of Chiranjit's Doormatory



Beautiful campus.





The cafeteria and its surroundings is very scenic and full of cherry blossom trees.
Flower gardens around.

Inside the Lab


It was nice looking around the campus.

We also had a short drive in and around the Anseong City before returning.

2 comments:

chiranjit said...

I am really glad that Kumarda along with family visited my university.It was really very good time with them.i hope and request them to visit me often in future.

Prabhat mandal said...

Hello, This is Prabhat Mandal, I have worked in this Univ for one year before moving to Seoul. Infact I only helped Cheeranjit for this admission. I am feeling good that Kumar and family visited this campus but you may not be knowing knowing that I was there.

Prabhat Mandal